Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introduction to The Chatter Box

Hello there!

I want to introduce to you, The Chatter Box.

I'd like to use this blog as suggestion box--a way for my readers to voice their comments or opinions on my writings.  Not so much as comments on specific blog posts, but more along the lines of style of writing and what have you...

Please feel free to use this site, or if you'd prefer you can always email me at: typeaway.11@gmail.com

As a new blogger I'm still learning the ins and outs, and would love any and all feedback.

Suggestions of lead characters for future stories are welcomed!

All I ask of you is that everyone is respectful and courteous to not only myself, but the readers and commenters on the blogs.

Thanks so much!  I love you all--your support is outstanding!

-Scribs

2 comments:

  1. What happened to M for Mature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to finish the first two chapters within the next couple days... I'll be sure to bring it back up after the first is done and ready to be posted! Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete